Friday 1 October 2010

Redecorating again!

Hey'll

My mummy came back today; YAY! As promised a new blog entry however its not an amazing one, my mummy let me buy 3 more extra CC Rooms so I extended my plushie collection into two CC Rooms.




Plushie room 1




Plushie room 2

I re-did my 50s diner so I had to remove that due to my fast food restaurant so that's re-opened so I am running two eateries (eateries = places to eat) since my fast food restaurant is doing really well.




My diner

Then I set up a classroom because I thought it would be fun to have a room where my friends and I can play teachers and students.



Classroom


Let me know what you think to my rooms; oh I want to say thanks to my good friend; Kooki for buying me a present whilst my mummy was away so thanks.

Toodle Pip
Kibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment