Monday 21 June 2010

Prom Time

I was eating my breakfast whilst reading the weekly Pet Society News (that the paperboy had delivered earlier) then I noticed that TWS in the shops was Prom & Earth Day. Then I had a fabulous idea that I would host a prom for all my friends and family.  I rang my mum (MommeeKat) and asked if she would provide some of her fabulous homemade brownies for the buffet.  She replied, “Of course, just pop round lunchtime for them.” Then I said, “Thanks mum, see you later.” And then I hung up.

I walked down two flights of stairs where my display room door and opened the door.  I had a look round, made plans and took measurements how to decorate the room for my prom.  I left the room, went back downstairs and picked up my wallet so I could go shopping, buy supplies for the prom room and pick up the homemade brownies after shopping for the supplies to decorate my Display Room.

However I knew straight away Hideeni wouldn’t get an invite because how Hideeni stalked all his friends and other pets’ in PS.  I attached  a notice of the prom on the forum notice board, announcing how I was hosting a prom and to send RSVPs to his house.  I walked into the Market Shop, was amazed at all different prom goodies that was on often and I was there in a daze for a while.


Hideeni jumped on me, which woke me up out of my daze and told him to scram since Hideeni gives me the creeps (especially because of a certain shower incident but that's another story).  I ordered the buffet table to be delivered to my house, I picked up the glowing prom décor times 3 since that's amount I need for my display room and ordered 3 Luminous Wall Lights to be fitted by an electrician since I don't intend giving myself an electric shock and end up in PS City's hospital! 


I walked down the road to my mum's house to pick up the brownies but I noticed Snowy was outside his house in the front garden picking the fruit off his trees and I called to him, to get his attention and handed him an invite to the prom.  Then I carried on my way down the road to my mum's house, mum was sitting on the chair in front garden waiting for me to arrive and she passed me the brownies; which I put in my shopping bag.


Then I carried on walking home, so I could set up the room ready but when I got in; I noticed I had lots of notes from my friends (Alice, Bastion, Bells, Chérie, Cute Bee, Flonne, Fran, Hawtee, Helena, Jemma, Kalaya, Kairi, Kitty, Seiji, Snowy, Sylar, Tiger Lily and Vamp Boy) all saying they will come over at 9pm. I replied to the notes saying looking forward seeing them. I had just finished the last note, when there was a knock at the door and it was the delivery of the buffet table.



I showed the Delivery company to the Display room, told them where to put the table whilst they were setting up the table with the food I was putting up the decorations up using my trusty ladder since I can't reach the ceiling *laughs* because I'm not very tall but ah well.  I switched the lights off to check to see how the glow in the dark decorations worked and pleased to say that it was perfect.  The finished result of my prom room is below.





I just finished getting changed into my prom suit, walked downstairs to welcome my guests  and the prom had begun in earnest.  I was really happy to see Vamp Boy (my beloved boyfriend but is now my fiancée) had come over and I ran over gave him a huge hug and kiss.


I just put the music on, all my friends were either dancing or having a drink or chatting with other guests and pleased to say my prom was a huge success but before I turned the music off, I decided I would attempt to dance to with Vamp Boy (I'm not a good dancer) but Hideeni had just gatecrashed and cut in between us which I was majorly annoyed about!  



However the prom was a huge success, my mum's brownies went like hot cakes but she does the best brownies in the world!

Thanks for reading my blog, my apologies if I bored you though.

Toodle Pip
Kibbles
x

No comments:

Post a Comment